We are seeking brilliant and passionate individuals who would like to work alongside the best Software Engineers, Software Testers and Data Engineers in the industry. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
Advance believes that education comes first. If you wish to further your studies, you will be given the opportunity to focus on your studies while gaining valuable industry experience. The internship includes a ±6-week boot camp, where you will learn about Advance and be provided the opportunity to work on a project with fellow interns, before you will be assigned to company and client projects. If you are a self-motivated, skilled, hardworking and willing to learn and grow then Advance is the place for you.
- Qualification (minimum): Information Technology Degree required (BSc Computer Science, BSc Information Technology, B Information Technology, BIS Multimedia, or similar qualification);
- Qualification (preferred): Information Technology Honours Degree or enrolled for Honours degree;
- Experience: No work-related experience needed;
- Start date: 15 January 2018;
- Salary: Explained during the interview.
- Analytical thinking;
- Communication (verbal);
- Communication (written);
- Creative thinking;
- Self-starter; and
- CV screening;
- Technical test;
- Interview; and
- Appointing selected candidates.
Applications close 31 August 2017
If you are interested in the position, please submit your CV.
|Duration||12 Month Contract|
|Location||Head office in Pretoria, Clients across Gauteng|